Something gone wrong? Don’t worry, we will help put things right as quickly as possible.
If your inflatable has a manufacturing defect and is less than 12 months old please follow these simple steps:
- Your company name, your name and contact details.
- The serial number of the product - This will start with a ‘P’ followed by 5 numbers and is located on the large label on the side of the inflatable. It is also printed on the cover of the operation manual.
- A description of the problem.
- A photo of the problem, where possible.
2) Once we have received these details we will make a preliminary assessment and one of our team will be in contact with you within 1 working day.
3) Our warranty is a ‘back to base’ warranty. If you cannot return the castle yourself or arrange transport, we can arrange this for you. Transport is chargeable.
4) Once the inflatable is back in our repair facility we will fully inspect the inflatable. After the assessment we will contact you immediately to discuss the problem.
5) If it is confirmed as a warranty problem, and depending on the fault, we will either repair or replace the inflatable.
6) While every effort will be made to fix the fault as soon as possible an exact delivery date back to you cannot be given until we have fully assessed the inflatable.
Please see our Conditions of Sale and Warranty for more information.